Gong Yoo's effects are not over yet




Naver - Osen: [Oh! Strong Focus] 'Goblin' Gong Yoo has left us for month...His aftereffect is not over yet

1. [+5104, -99] I really want to get rid of this fever, but today i was seaching about Gong Yoo again.

2. [+3516, -82] That's how it is, I liked him because of Goblin, since then i have watched all of his projects and read all his interviews. It's so hard to break up with him, he is crazy charmingㅜㅜ

3. [+3127, -73] Wa...I am shocked after seeing Melon charts...

4. [+2950, -85] This is the first time i feel good about a fever..I have always missed him. I can't forget the time i was so excited waiting for Goblin's new episode~~Actor Gong, Gong Goblin~^^

5. [+2434, -95] I miss him. I keep thinking about Goblin. Please come back soon for your fans!

6. [+507, -35] After Goblin ended, all dramas become so boring...

7. [+440, -31] I see many people like this. After Goblin there is no drama to watch, we are not even tired of listening to the OSTs for a whole day. This time Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun were perfect

8. [+424, -27] I am also watching Gong Yoo's previous projects. So glad i am not the only one

9. [+353, -25] Lets meet up with new project soon~~~~please work like a cow ㅋ Am I too selfish ㅜ

10. [+350, -26] The first thing i do in the morning is searching for Gong Yoo's newsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㄲㅋ

No comments