Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim season 2?


Naver: "Is it season 2?"...'Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim' reunited after one month

1. [+62, -5] I wish that happens~~

2. [+48, -4] It's nice to see the daebak Romantic kimㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ i'm really touched ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I miss it so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

3. [+41, -4] Ah the drama of my life...Please make a season 2!!!!! with the same members!!

4. [+31, -1] I'm already looking forward to it

5. [+26, -0] What about Do Yoon Wan? I miss everybody. I have to rewatch the drama of my life~

6. [+16, -0] The title of Yoo Yeon Seok's instagram update is Romantic Party^^...The atmosphere is romantic.

7. [+14, -0] i'm really looking forward to season 2~~~^^

8. [+14, -0] the writer, the director, and not only the stuff but also the main actors, you can see how good was the atmosphere while they were filmingㄷㄷㄷㄷ

9. [+14, -0]I should have gone there yesterday. I like seeing their smiles. I miss this family...

10. [+13, -0] Let's make a season 2. I did'nt see the Emergency Trauma Center.



No comments