[Spoilers] Introverted Boss EP10




Naver - My daily: 'Introverted Boss' Yeon Woo Jin♥Park Hye Soo, A Hot kiss...Will the PT be successful? 

1. [+1125, -27] Wa Hwan Gi is really opening up

2. [+872, -19] The ending is crazy ㅠㅠ Yeon Woo Jin is so cool ㅠㅠ

3. [+783, -19] Today was an explosion of heart fluttering ㅠㅠㅠ I like Yeon Woo Jin so much ㅠㅠ

4. [+645, -13] Today was really crazy...

5. [+642, -18] Yeon Woo Jin is so sexy ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+150, -4] Yeon Woo Jin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's a boyfriend that you can never find in this world ㅠㅠ Cute, Sweet and Handsome

7. [+157, -7] I thought they will not really do it but as expected from Yeon Woo Jin

8. [+145, -7] The last scene was heart fluttering, When Yeon Woo Jin was looking at her i knew that the game is over..

9. [+137, -5] Yeon Woo Jin...He is like a boyfriend...that you can't find in real life ㅜㅡ

10. [+120, -7] Please make your PT successful ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Naver - Tenasia: 'Introverted Boss' Yeon Woo Jin, Park Hye Soo's deep kiss...I revealed my mind

1. [+63, -3] He's a man but why is he so innocent~

2. [+44, -2] ㅠㅠㅠ Today's episode was amazing

3. [+45, -3] The ending was crazy...

4. [+33, -3] Isn't this really crazy?...He was wearing a suit and what a shocking kiss...The boss's kiss is not introverted ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+34, -4] Ah...Yeon Woo Jin...My heart flutters

6. [+17, -2] I hate waiting again after that ending...

7. [+19, -3] I was waiting for that kiss scene in the end ㅋ

8. [+16, -2] Yeon Woo Jin's eye acting is really good...So is the kiss...

9. [+9, -0] I was waiting for the last scene, Yeon Woo Jin's look is really the best

No comments