[Spoilers] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon EP02



Naver - News1: 'Do Bong Soon' Park Hyung Sik, Park Bo Young is going to be taken by Jisoo..."Leave her here"

1. [+795, -12] Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik are so funny ㅋㅋ

2. [+600, -13] Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik couple are so pretty and lovely  ㅎㅎ Looking forward to next week

3. [+535, -12] The chemistry between Park Bo Young and Park Hyung sik is so good. They are so funny. You have to watch the broadcast!!!

4. [+481, -12] The suspect gave me goosebumps

5. [+332, -12] I wonder who the killer is

6. [+154, -6] Yesterday, they explained the characters and today the story started...It's seems to be good enough to not get boring. Looking forward to the story. More than anything, It's fun to see Park Bo Young and Park Hyung sik's acting.

7. [+145, -4] Park Hyung Sik makes my heart flutters ㅜㅜ His voice is like honey dropping from it.

8. [+124, -4] Park Hyung Sik, this time don't let go!

9. [+120, -5] It's so fun...I will always watch the broadcast...Park Hyung Sik's so handsome and Park Bo Young is so cute and pretty.... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+113, -4] Park Hyung Sik Please sing an Ost for the drama, Fighting♡♡♡


Naver - Heraldpop: 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon' Park Hyung Sik, Said to Park Bo Young "Let's sleep together at my house"

1. [+49, -2] I was really looking forward to this dramaㅠㅠ♡♡The preview is really excitingㅠㅠ I wish next week comes fast ㅠㅠ

2. [+34, -0] Ah ㅋㅋ Park Hyung Sik really makes my heart flutters

3. [+33, -1] Park Hyung Sik makes my heart flutters ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Park Bo Young is so lovely ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+35, -2] It's so fun!!! Looking forward to next week ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+30, -2] How can i wait till next week...

6. [+16, -1] Park Hyung Sik and Park Bo Young couple why did you just met? The chemistry is daebak

7. [+16, -1] Today was really fun~ Looking forward to next week ㅎㅎ

8. [+10, -0] This is totally fun


Naver - Heraldpop: 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon', Romantic comedy → Heart beat, 'Romance Thriller'

1. [+98, -4] I think the genre is thriller but it has some comic element ㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to next week!

2. [+86, -3] Am I the only one who her heart flutters when he said to Park Bo Young "Let's sleep together"?

3. [+72, -0] The Killer's face is so creepy

4. [+61, -3] Kook Do-ahㅋㅋEven from a woman's eyes, Park Bo Young is so cute~~~♥

5. [+44, -1] Oh~~~~^^ My favorite drama after a long time!!! I thought it will be only comedy but it is comedy and thriller!!!

6. [+18, -1] Ther Killer is so scary ㅋㅋ

7. [+14, -1] The story is better than i thought

8. [+10, -0] Park Hyung Sik♡♡♡

No comments