[Spoilers] Tomorrow With You EP06



Naver - Osen: 'Tomorrow With You' Lee Je Hoon x Shin Min Ah, Divorce in the future?...Shocking development

1. [+1728, -42] This is really fun ㅋㅋ I hope the ratings go up even moreㅎㅎㅎI liked Jo Han Chul
ahjussi since Healer, he really has a nice voiceㅎㅎ

2. [+1431, -31] Changing the present will change the future which means another situation will happen...

3. [+1179, -24] So Joon is last words, Ma-Rin could misunderstand thatㅜㅜ I think the future will become more messy after the divorce ㅜㅜ

4. [+1060, -37] Am i the only one enjoying this?

5. [+949, -43] This is really funㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜWhat is the real identity of that ahjussi ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm so curious

6. [+348, -4] So Joon is so caught up in the future that he's not taking care of the present properly and he can't even take care of Ma-Rin anymore...

7. [+331, -11] This drama is so unique more than I thought...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt is different from the expectations I had before watching it because of the way they are telling the story and the directing is diffrent from the usual. There are so people who are confused, but for me this is the most fun drama in the worldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+250, -7] I think he's caught up in the future and wanting to change the present, that's why they are breaking up ㅠ You have to live in the present, but after seeing the future, he couldn't live anymore and become a mess

9. [+247, -8] I want to ride the subway and go to the future just like So Joon. I'm angry, why the rating is not going up

10. [+231, -8] Every time i watch this drama i feel worried when he sees the future. I feel lucky to be living only knowing the present.


Naver - Osen'Tomorrow With You', Shin Min Ah, Lee Je Hoon 'Women's fight', Tension

1. [+877, -17] Why is the girl friend so annoyingㅠㅠㅠㅠIs it just me who thinks thatㅠㅠI get angry everytime she comes outㅠㅠ

2. [+774, -16] Why is Se Young so uncomfortable...

3. [+517, -12] Who is really that ahjussi and What is he up to?

4. [+277, -12] He is really Handsome♡♡rooting for Lee Je Hoon and Shin Min Ah~

5. [+60, -2] Why did the time traveler ahjussi suddenly changed?? Something happened right??

6. [+62, -4] I hate her ㅋㅋㅋWhy is she doing that to Shin Min Ah

7. [+49, -0] I think the best answer is to give up being greedy and stop going to the future and only focus on the present and his marriage

8. [+41, -2] Please stop showing the girl friend, she is so annoying

9. [+43, -2] Isn't anyone can see that the ajhussi is Shin Min Ah's father?

No comments