[Spoilers] Tomorrow With You EP07



Naver - Heraldpop: 'Tomorrow With You' Lee Je Hoon♥Shin Min Ah, The confession confirmed their true heart

1. [+1556, -30] When Lee Ji Hoon came, I almost had a heart attack ㅠㅠ Let's just walk on flower path!!!

2. [+1256, -16] Please stop fightingㅠㅠ My heart hurts every time they fight

3. [+776, -24] The two of them make my heart flutters ㅠㅠ A drama that makes you want to date

4. [+616, -15] I'm kind of nervous ... ㅠㅠㅠㅜ

5. [+254, -4] After So Joon fought with Marin, He wanted to go to the future but he stopped and come back to Marin. So the conclusion is to stick to present more than the future ㅋㅋ

6. [+215, -4] Today, I didn't want to cry while watching the drama...When So Joon talked to his parents at the end, Why am i so tearful ㅜㅜㅜ...They like each other so much, but they make us feel sorry because of the little misunderstandings that creates trouble...In the meantime, i wanted to eat raspberry because i'm pregnant ㅋ Ah  I don't know but this drama is really fun~~

7. [+179, -2] Ha...I was glad to see them completely reconcile...The preview is nerve racking

8. [+189, -9] Ah this is really fun...I really want the ratings to go up ㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+156, -2] Today, I was sad at the end ㅠㅠ Why will the ahjussi die ㅠㅠ Why do they want to break up again in the preview ㅠㅠ Why don't you ask the ahjussi to come back to work, I really don't understand this






Naver - My daily: 'Tomorrow With You' Lee Je Hoon♥Shin Min Ah, Doubt, Dramatic reconciliation

1. [+14, -0] I'm really nervous about the premonition ㅠㅠㅠ I don't even want to know ㅠ I hope the rating is good!

2. [+11, -0] I understand both of them ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+11, -0] I really cried at the end ㅠㅠ But i'm still nervous

4. [+7, -0] Ah...This is so fun

5. [+1, -0] What a waste of acting. The  effect does not have a cool development. It is really a waste of Lee Je Hoon and Shin Min Ah

No comments