[Spoilers] Tomorrow With You EP08



Naver - Osen: 'My love' Lee Je Hoon♥Shin Min Ah, So sweet...Jo Han Chul is Shin Min Ah's father

1. [+1716, -20] Now, It looks like So Joon's in love with Marin sincerely ㅎㅎㅎ Today's last scene!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ Ah so sweet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

2. [+1490, -24] Ah i don't know but this is so fun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I will watch it till the end

3. [+1402, -15] As expected, Jo Han Chul was the father ㅋㅋ

4. [+1213, -30] Unfortunately, the rating is so low

5. [+891, -14] Lee Je Hoonㅠㅠ He's so handsome

6. [+335, -3] Wa...I praise you for the first time

7. [+345, -11] No matter what the rating is, Am I the only one who think this is the drama of my life?

8. [+295, -4] The most important thing is to not forget to live in the present and do your best ㅎㅎㅎ  Fall in love like you never been hurt. ㅎㅎㅎ I think that's important. Kim Feel's ost and the drama contents are so good, that i look forward to it every week-end^^

9. [+264, -6] The last kiss was heart fluttering ㅠㅠㅠ When i see this, i feel like i want to get married

10. [+252, -4] It's so sweet but i don't know about the last scene but it made me cry ㅜㅜ Maybe because I was so immersed...I know that he is unhappy in the future, that's why he's living the every day preciously ㅜㅠ I think if i was Yoo So Joon, i would do the same think ㅠㅠ


Naver - tenasia: Lee Je Hoon and Shin Min Ah meet in the future, I knew everything

1. [+361, -7] I'm having fun watching this but why the rating is not going up;;;

2. [+259, -3] Please give this couple a happy ending...

3. [+216, -5] Happy ending ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Lee Je Hoon is so cool and Shin Min Ah is so pretty ㅠ

4. [+137, -0] The photo gave me goosbumps ㄷㄷㄷ

5. [+123, -5] Please give them a happy ending~ㅜㅜ

6. [+47, -0] No matter what the rating is, Am I the only one who think this is the drama of my life?

7. [+39, -0] Everyone was right when they thought Jo Han Chul is Shin Min Ah's father...

8. [+35, -0] The kiss scene was sweet and pretty

9. [+30, -0] It really looks like a real honeymoon ㅠㅠㅠ The ending ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+29, -1] Please watch Tomorrow With You, it's very fun. Everything is good and the story is solid. Also Shin Min Ah is so pretty and Lee Je Hoon is heart fluttering...You won't regret it!!


Naver - Osen: 'My love' Lee Je Hoon, Kim Yeo Woon explodes in front of Shin Min Ah...'Excitement'

1. [+502, -14] Going crazy because of Lee Je Hoon...

2. [+396, -14] Wa Lee Je Hoon is really daebak...

3. [+268, -10] Ah~~~~~~~I like the two of them so much. Lee Je Hoon is totally my type♡ Very Handsome

4. [+244, -15] both of them are so sweet ㅜㅜ

5. [+159, -3] I'm watching this drama with alot of fun ~ I hope it is a happy ending

6. [+34, -4] Lee Je Hoon's eye acting is really daebak, He really so good at acting

7. [+22, -1] So Joon is really the best

8. [+19, -0] Lee Je Hoon is really cool, He acting and visual are daebak~!

No comments