Strong Woman Do Bong Soon Press Conference







Naver - My daily: 'Do Bong Soon' Lovely Park Bo Young is back, Are you going to watch it?

1. [+1222, -62] They are so cute ㅠㅜㅜ

2. [+955, -58] I really trust Park Bo Young

3. [+894, -50] Park Bo Young is really good! I'm looking forward to see the chemistry between her and Park Hyung Sik

4. [+133, -20] Park Bo Young is so cute ㅠㅠ Even if she is short, her face is so small thats why she is so pretty and cute...! Looking forward to Jisoo and Park Hyung Sik's bromance...

5. [+101, -18] Park Hyung Sik's Hwarang ended yesterday, so i looking forward to this one~~

6. [+69, -11] I have to see it!! I really wanted to see this soon and it's finally hereㅜㅜ I can now enjoy watching Bo young~!!! ㅋㅋ

7. [+68, -11] I'm looking forward to Min Hyuk ㅋㅋㅋ Park Bo Young, Park Hyung Sik and Jisoo are all good looking ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+48, -6] Park Boy Young is really lovely  ㅠㅠ Her bob cut is really pretty ㅠㅠㅠ


Naver - Xports News: 'Do Bong Soon' Park Hyung Sik, "I envy everyone who worked with Park Bo Young"

1. [+479, -54] Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik are so cute

2. [+352, -18] Both of them are cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to it ㅋㅋ

3. [+313, -31] The two match so well, Looking forward to their chemistry

4. [+174, -16] I envy Park Hyung Sik for acting with Park Bo Young but i also envy Park Bo Young for acting with Park Hyung Sik

5. [+65, -9] I fell in love with Park Hyung Sik in Hwarang~ I envy Park Bo Young  ㅎㅎ Both of them are so cute^^

6. [+48, -5] Hyun Sik's nice...Even the actors praise him saying he's good...

7. [+50, -8] They are so cute, Park Hyung Sik ㅇ Park Bo Young are so lovely

8. [+50, -9] I also envy Park Bo Young, but it's good to see Do Bong Soon after Hwarang ended yesterday~~ Do Bong Soon, let's hit daebak~

9. [+44, -7] Park Hyung Sik has a sense of speaking, he's really good^^ He's handsome and so good at acting. He matchs so well with Bo Young. Thank you Hyung Sik!!!


Naver - News1: Park Bo Young," 'Oh My Ghost → Do Bong Soon,' It's not an extension, I will show you something different"

1. [+200, -23] How are you so lovely ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+89, -11] She is really cute and lovely...

3. [+59, -8] I'm looking forward to it!!

4. [+47, -6] I love Park Bo Young♥

5. [+31, -3] She is so cute ㅠㅠ

6. [+5, -0] Na Bong Sun was a little frustrated but Do Bong Soon is not going to be the same right? I hope the writer doesn't make the character strange

7. [+2, -0] Looks fun, I'm really looking forward to it^^

8. [+25, -8] She is so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

No comments