Bride of the Water God has started filming


Naver - Sports Donga:  The first filming of 'Bride of the Water God', will it be a fantasy like Goblin?

1. [+44, -9] It looks like it will do well, but give us a photo or something at least..

2. [+39, -9] Please make Bride of the water God a good drama! Fighting for everyone!!!

3. [+41, -10] Looking forward to it because it's a combination of young actors but Writer please leave it open in the end.

4. [+30, -9] Looking forward to Bride of the water God ^^

5. [+18, -6] I want to see it quickly ㅠ I want to watch Joo Hyun-nim's drama quickly~^^

6. [+14, -5] So they started filming. Please make a fun drama~

7. [+10, -4] I hope the drama does well! Fighting!!

8. [+20, -8] It will be fun, I'll make sure to watch the broadcast!

9. [+16, -7] I'm really looking forward to it! The best handsome man Nam Joo Hyuk will be Ha Baek, just thinking about it makes my heart flutter!

10. [+15, -7] Ha Baek come fast...I'm so looking forward to it

No comments