Gu Hye Sun steps down from You Are Too Much due to health problem


Naver - Xports News: Gu Hye Sun, leaves "You are Too Much"...Jang Hui Jin Will replace her

1. [+6304, -89] What is this?

2. [+3387, -160] Hul...I liked her chemistry with Uhm Jung Hwa and i'm having fun watching it ㅜ Get well soon...

3. [+2943, -140] Is she very sick? I was having fun watching the drama..Health is a priority, I hope you get well soon ㅠㅠ

4. [+2523, -154] Is she very sick? I'm worried. I thought it maybe an acute illness...ㅠ It's the only drama that I've been watching this days...Hye Soo-ssi, I'm really worried.

5. [+1992, -143] Omg ㅠㅠ Health is a priority so i hope you get well soon....I'll be waiting for you...

6. [+718, -33] Compared to other articles the explication is too short. Anaphylaxis is a severe allergy and since she can not eat any food at all, i think she is getting intravenous feeding. That's why The hospital said it's better to stop shooting

7. [+500, -23] I also have Anaphylaxis and it's really dangerous, I hope you get well soon...

8. [+451, -24] Anaphylaxis is an allergic disease, but if you do not get injected, it can kill you. But the injection should only be done by the doctor, that's probable why she needs to stop shooting..I also have this disease and that's how i know..ㅜ

9. [+297, -17] I heard that anaphylaxis is really dangerous, I hope you get well soon ㅠㅠ

10. [+321, -20] It's a dangerous allergy, it's so irresponsible to say that she is pregnant or she had a fight with her husband...There are a lot of people who are twisted

No comments