[instiz] Actors who have famous phone cases

Park Bo Gum




Lee Je Hoon



Lee Je Hoon's fans found it by themselves
From this time, it became more famous among his fans


His fans eventually bought the same phone case ㄷㄷㄷ





Original post: Here

- Is this what really means by being a fan? I can never think about finding his phone case ㅋㅋ

- Omg ㅋㅋ everyone in the back have the same case ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

- I knew it will be Lee Je Hoon

- Isn't Park Bo Gum's phone case looks similar to Ravi's...
↳ That's right, Ravi's case is like that!

- Oh ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought it will Ryu Jun Yeol ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ryn Jun Yeol's fans have bought his too ㅋㅋㅋ I also want to buy it...

- Oh my god ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It's funny that the fans match each other ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Je Hoon-nim i will also follow you ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Wa...

- That is why I thought it was Lee Je Hoon's merchandise...

- Awesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that's really amazing

- Lee Je Hoon's fans are so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

No comments