[instiz] Park Bo Gum's best role

Min Sun Ho (Lee Min)'s role in 'Remember You'
He lost his parents when he was a child and he thought that his brother had  abandoned him because he was a psychopath
His role was being an oppressed psychopath with his hyung









A Psycho who can wield the knife properly...and also got hit by a knife...




Looking like a Puppy when he was with his brother...
But...He should have gone to prison...





Original post: Here

- Ah it's really this ㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜㅠ I really like Park Bo Gum's role as a psychopath ㅠㅜㅠ

- This is really the character of his life...The drama itself was very fun too ㅠ ㅠ Most of all, the chemistry between Seo In Guk and Park Bo Gum was really good

- My friend after watch this, she said that she gets goosebumps everytime Taek smiles

- I have to see it...

- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ One of dramas of my life ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I don't like it....

- Who is his brother!? Seo In Guk?
 > Yes!

- ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Hul...I have to watch it

- It was a really fun drama

- At that time, his eye acting was really the best...The role matched him so well  ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Is ' Remember You' fun?? I only saw Kyung Soo's part..8ㅅ8

No comments