[instiz] Real kisses and fake kisses

A real kiss




A fake kiss








Did you know that the Wrist Grab referred to as violent on Western sites?
The title is "Violent Scene/Example of man"
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
The common tough male in korea become violent in the West
Now in every drama there is a forced hug or a forced kiss ㅂㅂ

Original post: Here

- I know....

- I really wish they stop showing this in the drama...There might be some people copying them...

- The real kiss is being naked and the fake kiss is wearing clothes..

- After seeing this, it really looks serious...

- It's really not good...

- I really don't like the forced kiss...

- Oh, but i really hate this...

- Who was in the second fake kiss?
> Ko Jun Hee and Lee Hee Jun!

- Really? If that happened to me, it will make my heart flutters...Why are you hating on that...there are some people who enjoy it...(t/n: i think she is talking about the "fake" kiss)

- Does anyone know the name of the movie of that third real kiss? ㅜㅜ

- That's really not romantic...I melted after seeing the real kiss

- The forced kiss is not cool at all...

- You can feel the love while looking at the real kiss...

No comments