[instiz] There are many women who love this kind of man

A good looking man acts a villain role really well and looks cool as an actor

Veteran - Jo Tae Oh

Yoo Ah In






The Amazing Spiderman 2 - Green Goblin

Dane DeHaan






Man from the Equator - Im Siwan

Im Siwan's video doesn't look good

So i took some pictures





We Need to Talk about Kevin - Kevin

Ezra Miller








Original post: Here

- I like them so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- I'm really don't like dirty bad guysㅆ!!!!!

- Joker...I really love him....

- Ezra ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Dane DeHaan ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Mo Tae Goo...Please put Kim Jae Wook too..

- They are all my favorite actors!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠ They are so cool

- They are really my favorite actors and characters...

- Mo Tae Goo...I love him...

- Ezra ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

- Ezra ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Do i even need to say anything about him..

- Wa they are all my favorite actors  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


No comments