IU spring Comeback


Naver - Osen: 'Comeback' IU, Will she be the spring goddess?

1. [+120, -17] IU...I'm always supporting you, Fighting....

2. [+95, -17] Wa it's finally going to be out, i was waiting for long time

3. [+79, -16] IU come back♥♥♥

4. [+66, -15] Really...Finally!!!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. [+64, -16] IU ❤️❤️❤️

6. [+19, -3] Wa i didn't know she is this beautiful, she is truly a goddess, i always enjoy listening to your songs, i hope you do another duet with an amazing singer, I'm so happy that I can hear your music, I have been waiting for you, please comeback quickly ㅠㅠ

7. [+16, -2] IU Fighting, it's nice to see you again, I'm your fan and i'm always supporting you

8. [+13, -1] The most bright IU, i'm always cheering for you❣

9. [+12, -1] I am an eternal fan, i will always support you, i hope you hit daebak this time too, Fighting

10. [+11, -1] Unnie is finally coming♥ I missed you ㅠㅠ I really love you!!!!

No comments