JTBC, From Secret Love Affair to Strong Woman Do Bong Soon



Naver - Osen: 'Secret Love Affair' Kim Hee Ae X Yoo Ah In → 'Do Bong Soon' Park Bo Young, Hitting big after 3 years

1. [+1214, -43] JTBC knows how to choose dramas so well~ From Padam Padam to Childless comfort and now Do Bong Soon, she has a lot of decent dramas...ㅎ

2. [+840, -82] Park Bo Young is writing history ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+705, -39] For me, JTBC has a lot of nice dramas...Padam Padam, Heartless City, Falling For Innocence, I often want to watch them again ㅠㅠ

4. [+576, -29] I was very happy with the acting and the performance in Secret Love Affair

5. [+448, -54] As expected from Park Bo Young

6. [+117, -11] When i watched Secret Love Affair i felt like i was watching a movie...

7. [+103, -14] Secret Love Affair is a really good drama, i have to watch it again

8. [+82, -10] I was holding my breath when i watched Secret Love Affair but Do Bong Song is so fun and relaxing

9. [+58, -3] Secret Love Affair was really the best ㅜㅜ

10. [+83, -12] Secret Love Affair was a great work! It's my favorite drama~

No comments