Kang Ha Neul & Park Bo Young













theqoo: Kang Ha Neul and Park Bo Young met when they where in high school

- Every time i look at Kang Ha Neul, i feel like he looks like my father so i just can't concentrate...
↳ Wa..You're father must be really handsome

- They look like puppies ㅠㅠ Let them meet in another project again please...

- Wa Park Bo Young still the same looks but then she was really like a baby ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- It's really heartwarming 

- Wa this is amazing

- Both of them have grow up well...I love them so much

- I like both of them so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

- Ah they look so pretty ㅜㅜㅜ

- Kang Ha Neul looks really young...

- I hope they shoot a melodrama together with this atmosphere...



Kang Ha Neul & Park Bo Young ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Give them a Melo ㅠㅠㅠ

theqoo: I want this two to meet again after Lim Chang Jung's MV

- The two should meet in a melodrama ㅠㅠ

- Let them meet ㅜㅜ

- Let them meet ㅠㅠㅠ

- Please  ㅠㅠㅠ

No comments