Lee Dong Wook's fan meeting + Gong Yoo was his first guest



Naver - Osen: Lee Dong Wook's fan meeting, All the moments with him were good

1. [+3160, -39] The person who changed grim reaper's image after 1000 years

2. [+1703, -39] Lee Dong Wook is so cool and i envy the people who went to his fan meeting so much ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+1340, -35] I hope you keep rising in the future !!

4. [+1119, -27] Lee Dong Wook ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

5. [+877, -27] Ah i want to go ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+128, -5] There was a lot of crying scenes for Lee Dong Wook ㅋㅋㅋ It's the first time i see an actor cries that much

7. [+119, -4] Lee Dong Wook is really cool ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+111, -8] Today, he was so cool and cute, he did everything alone, I really envy the people who went there ㅠㅠ I hope he makes another fan meeting with a lot of seats ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+108, -7] In Roommate he looked like someone who has a good personality

10. [+103, -8] I envy the people who went to his fan meeting so much ㅜㅠ


Naver - Osen: Lee Dong Wook, 'Goblin' is a drama where I had to cry a lot...It was hard

1. [+660, -11] I can't imagine anyone else other than Lee Dong Wool as Grim Reaper ❤️

2. [+507, -11] Grim Reaper, I still don't want to send you away

3. [+368, -9] We saw all your hard work through the drama...Thank you for being cast and working hard ♥

4. [+226, -10] Lee Dong Wook is so handsome ❤

5. [+55, -2] I didn't know how white and handsome Lee Dong Wook was until he played Grim Reaper, He is really sexy, sincerely sexy and pure, it's really hard to combine these two, but Lee Dong Wook did that ㅋㅋ

6. [+39, -2] it's good to see someone who is good at acting doing well ㅠ!!

7. [+35, -1] I already miss Grim Reaper

8. [+30, -1] Grim Reaper is Very Handsome




Naver - Sports Chosun: 'A good meeting' Gong Yoo, Capture from Lee Dong Wook's fan meeting...tearful

1. [+272, -4] Oh my god...What a perfect two-shot, it's totally perfect...

2. [+144, -8] It's a beautiful two-shot..ㅜㅜ

3. [+50, -1] I was so happy to see their behind the scenes add-lib and how they were playing together and watching stuff together also becoming more and more close, It's defiantly one of the best bromance, i hope they can also appear in each other's work in the future. They are really cool and cute. I'm sure Gong Yoo has a busy schedule but even with that he made a surprise appearing in Lee Dong Wook's fan meeting and played so many games together. I hope their bromance stays forever.

4. [+41, -1] i'm surprised~ this man came all the way...❤ I missed you ㅠㅠ

5. [+27, -1] Cheering for Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo to have a long friendship!!! I want to see them for a long time

6. [+25, -0] I envy the people who went there. I really wanted to go ㅠㅠ

7. [+22, -0] Both men are so cool!

8. [+18, -0] It's really a cool two-shot~ Goblin and Grim Reaper~ Please don't change your friendship for a long time~~

9. [+18, -0] Ah~~~ It was a really beautiful scene~~~

No comments