Let's Talk: What's NetizenDrama watching this month? (March)


Hello beautiful people, How have you been? Since March started only 5 days ago i decided to chat with you guys about the dramas that i'm watching this month, the dramas i will be watching, the dramas i might watch it soon and the dramas that i dropped.

Before i begin talking about my dramas, Let me first thank all of you for supporting me, First of all i reached 1k follower on twitter (Follow me here if you want), Second of all my blog reached 1M viewers in less than a month which is just amazing, i really thought i will get a lot hate because i'm not that good in English neither in Korean but it was just the opposed. You all have supported me and corrected my faults with the nicest ways, So thank you so much for everything and i promise i will keep working hard and improving my languages.

Anyways, enough with talking about my blog, Let's get into the dramas 😍

I. The drama that i'm watching:

1.Introverted Boss 


This drama was my favorite up until episode 4, Since the writer decided to change the script, everything went down the hills. I don't dislike the drama as you can see i'm still watching it but i just don't get the purpose of the story. I wanted to feel every pain in the development of Hwang Ki but instead all i got was rushin the story but with no much development (I don't know if you understand me or not hahaha). All we talk about is Ro Woon's revenge and if Woo Il will marry Yi Soo or not. Hopefully the writer doesn't mess the upcoming episodes, and hopefully i watch it till the end.

2.Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People 


I'm not a big fan of historical dramas but this drama is just another thing. I'm so in love with it and the best thing is that it gets better and better with each episode. I'm so happy that Yoon Gyu Sang got to show his acting abilities through this drama, He is truly amazing as Gil Dong, he surely fits the role. Lee Honey's just gorgeous in everything she does, i loved watching her little love story with Gil Dong and looking forward to her tempting the king. Also looking forward to Gil Dong's revenge and his love story with the cutie Chae Soo Bin.

3.Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 


You may think that i started watching this drama because of Park Bo Young or Park Hyung Sik but nope...It was because of Jisoo..Yep...i'm a big fan of him....Even though i watch it because of him, the story made me continue watching it. I fell in love with the drama from the 1st minute! All i can say is its just amazing!!! There is no hole in acting, The story is refreshing and new, the chemistry between the actors is really good, It has comedy, romance and thriller, what more can i ask!!! like i said it's just AMAZING!!

3. Voice


I have a feeling that i will drop this drama since i'm still stuck in episode 10. I fell in love with the first few episode but as the drama goes i started losing my interest. Don't get me wrong i love all the actors and i was happy to see Kim Jae Wook (and i hope to see him as the lead in his next drama) but there are a lot of frustrating thing such as why is Lee Hana and Jang Hyuk always alone, like there is no other cops in this drama and why do i have to watch Jang Hyuk fighting someone for 30 mins!!! and some other things but i will try my best to finish it for the love of the actors...

II. The drama i want to watch:

Tomorrow With You


I become a fan of Lee Je Hoon since Signal but i just can't sit my self down to watch this drama, Every time i read your comments or see the pictures you post about Shin Min Ah & Lee Je Hoon couple, i get excited but when i translate the netizen comments, first of all i spoil my self and second they make me loss that excitement...I know that i shouldn't judge the drama based on other's reviews and i should watch it first...but...I don't know...Hopefully i will give it a try really soon.

III. The drama that airs this month and i'm looking forward to it:

1. Tunnel


Finally we will see Choi Jin Hyuk in a drama and more than that it's a ocn drama. I have been waiting for his comeback since he was discharged from the army and finally my wish came true. I'm so looking forward to this drama, i trust ocn when it comes to action and thriller, and i also love the second male lead.

Plot:
In 1986, Detective Park Gwang-Ho (Choi Jin-Hyuk) desperately tries to catch a serial killer. He chases after the serial killer and goes through a tunnel. On the other side of the tunnel, Detective Park Gwang-Ho finds himself in the year 2017. The serial killer has resumed the killings that began 30 years ago. Detective Park Gwang-Ho works with Detective Kim Sun-Jae (Yoon Hyun-Min) and Professor of Criminal Psychology Shin Jae-Yi (Lee Yoo-Young) to catch the killer.

2. The Liar and His Lover 


I have mixed feelings about this drama, I really love Lee Hyun Woo and i was so excited when i read that he's coming back with this drama, i also trust tvN but Joy...i mean i love Joy as an idol and as a member of Red Velvet but as an actress..i don't know...i found it a little strange that she got the lead even though she never acted before... But i will not judge her now, i will watch the first 2 episodes and i will see... but i hope this drama succeed just for Lee Hyun Woo because he is such an amazing actor but doesn't know how to choose a good work...

Plot:
Kang Han-Kyeol (Lee Hyun-Woo) is a great composer and gets inspired by the voice of others. He hides his identity from other people. Kang Han-Kyeol meets Yoon So-Rim. She is a female high school student with a great voice and she falls in love with him.


IV. The drama that i dropped:

I'm sorry but i dropped Missing Nine, for me, only the first episode was interesting the rest it was just boring...


V. Variety Shows:

I'm happily watching 1N2D, New Journey To The West 3, Sister Slam Dunk and Knowing brother, I sometime watch Radio Star and Infinite challenge.

So yes guys, i think this is it for this month, If you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them in the comments. Also don't forget to tell me which drama/Variety shows are you watching and which drama are you looking forward to watch this month.

See you guys in the comments section 💕

- NetizenDrama

No comments