Park Hyung Sik & Jisoo, Safe returning home service


Naver - Heraldpop: 'V App' Park Hyung Sik x Jisoo, Safe returning home service...Keep their rating promise

1. [+376, -2] So lucky~~ It's will remain as a lifelong memory for the students

2. [+280, -3] Increase your rating and make a new promise~~~ㅎ

3. [+268, -3] When i watch this drama, i feel like i'm healing ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ I like Park Bo Young and i love like Park Hyung Sik and Jisoo ❤️❤️

4. [+221, -3] I envy them...

5. [+195, -3] I really envy them ㅜㅜ They are looking directly at Park Hyung Sik ㅜㅜ

6. [+77, -0] I envy them, i also want to see Park Hyun Sik ㅜㅜ

7. [+74, -2] Nowadays, I like Park Hyung Sik so much, he makes my heart flutters

8. [+74, -2] I envy you for seeing Park Hyun Sik in real life

9. [+71, -1] Lately, Park Hyun Sik makes my heart flutters

10. [+65, -2] Do Bong Soon rise more!!! Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik is really the best

No comments