Romance Full of Life (Finale)


Naver - Osen: 'Romance Full of Life' Yoon Si Yoon, I lost my powers, but looking for a lovely Happy Ending

1. [+345, -10] Yoon Si Yoon...Thank you so much. You were the best. It's not an exaggeration to say that this is the drama of my life.

2. [+267, -6] It was more fun than any TV drama ㅎㅎ

3. [+230, -4] What is Happy ending ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+141, -4] Happy Ending ㅋㅋ

5. [+61, -1] I didn't want it to end. It was a masterpiece. I want to stand and clap for them. The actors really worked hard. Yoon Sik Yoon works like a cow. Even though in the variety shows, Donggu is really good but Actor Yoon Sik Yoon is just amazing

6. [+55, -1] Donggu I would like to see you in week-end drama and like that i can see you a lot, untill then i hope you stay happy^^

7. [+54, -1] Without Yoon Si Yoon would So In Sung be this charming?

8. [+50, -1] Yoon Si Yoon and Jo Soo Hyang's acting made me cry...As a person who has gone through this, it felt like a storm of empathy..ㅠㅠ

9. [+49, -1] Yoon Si Yoon and Jo Soo Hyang's charterer saved this drama

No comments