Seo Hyun Jin and Jeon Hye Bin went on a trip for a month




Naver - tv Report: 'Oh Hae Young Friendship'...Seo Hyun Jin x Jeon Hye Bin went on a friendship trip for a month

1. [+3322, -34] I envy that they have that life...

2. [+1507, -27] Both of them look like they have a good personality~

3. [+1034, -27] I like seeing their friendship ㅎ Jeon Hye Bin is cool

4. [+879, -28] I like seeing their friendship~ Don't change~ I like both actresses, i hope you have fun in your trip and i will be looking forward to your next work^^

5. [+773, -29] Another Miss Oh is the drama of my life ㅠㅠ I will keep supporting both of you

6. [+140, -4] Both of them have a good personality and since they went to trip together i'm sure they are really close to each other

7. [+104, -3] Another Miss Oh is Seo Hyun Jin's life work....!

8. [+90, -0] I envy their friendship and how they went on a long trip together. I support both of them!!!

9. [+93, -2] It's good to see the two Oh Hae Young

10. [+86, -3] Both of them are so easy going

No comments