[Spoilers] The Liar and His Lover EP02 + Rating



Naver - Xports News: 'The Liar and His Lover' Lee Hyun Woo♥Joy, Love is music

1. [+730, -97] It's better than yesterday and it's fun listening to Joy's singing...

2. [+763, -115] So Rim is so pretty

3. [+595, -78] The song will come out as an OST right? I'm going crazy because of So Rim's voice ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠ I had fun watching it today too~

4. [+516, -81] It's fun!!! Looking forward to next week~!~

5. [+197, -27] I won't ride ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Joy's so lovely and her acting is so good

6. [+195, -27] I was watching it with a lot of fun and i couldn't stop smiling the whole time

7. [+138, -8] I hope it has faster development!!

8. [+181, -23] As expected, since actors like Lee Jung Jin and Choi Min Soo started appearing, the story became better, i was more immersed than yesterday. And the more I look at it, the more i'm convinced that no one can play the role of So Rim other than Joy.

9. [+131, -7] It's a good healing drama.  you can watched without any burden. From the beginning, the pure first love story seems to always not get good ratings. I think because modern people who are busy living in a competitive society doesn't thing of this as an excitement. 


Naver - News1: 'The Liar and His Lover' Lee Jung Jin, Kisses Lee Hyun Woo's girlfriend Hong Seo Young "I'll lean on you"

1. [+251, -12] Today was more fun than yesterday ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+158, -6] The line was short but it was bad ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+163, -12] It's getting better and better

4. [+135, -9] It's getting more and more fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+104, -4] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can't believe it

6. [+52, -2] There is a lot of rookies, they are all handsome and pretty, It's an eye candy drama

7. [+45, -2] The chemistry between the trio is really good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+45, -3] It's really fun, please make sure to watch the broadcast!!!

9. [+44, -3] Starting from the second episode, the characters begin to weave together!! I hate Choi Jin Hyuk

---

Rating: 1.3%

No comments