[Spoilers] Queen of Ring EP02


Naver - Osen: 'Queen of Ring' Kim SeulGi♥Ahn Hyo Seop, Heart fluttering first kiss

1. [+408, -12] A kiss with DooJoon on Splash Splash Love...A kiss with Ahn Hyo Seop on Queen of Ring...SeulGi must have saved the country in her past life...

2. [+304, -6] Ah Hyo Seop is very handsome ㅠㅠㅠ Seriously ㅠㅠ He looks like Kim Jae Woon

3. [+166, -3] It's so fun, i was waiting for it everyday

4. [+34, -0] I would believe if you told me that Kim SeulGi has came out of a webtoon ㅋㅋㅋ So funny ㅋㅋㅋ Why is she so cute and lovely ㅠㅠ Her chemistry with Ahn Hyo Seop is the best ❤️ I hope you lengthen it

5. [+29, -1]  There is someone who thinks like me, Kim Woo Bin, Nam Joo Hyunk and Ahn Hyo Seop this three suit being bad guys but still looking cool

6. [+24, -0] Kim Woo Bin, Nam Jo Hyuk and Ahn Hyo Seop are three brothers

7. [+23, -2] SeulGi is more cute and beautiful~ Both of them are so lovely~

8. [+20, -0] Kim SeulGi is really pretty and has a good chemistry with the lead!

9. [+18, -1] Ahn Hyo Seop ㅜㅜ His appearance makes my heart flutters  ㅜ

10. [+14, -0] Ahn Hyo Seop makes my heart flutters when he smiles ㅠㅠ

No comments