[Spoilers] Queen of Ring (Pilot)


Naver - Xports News: 'Queen of Ring' Kim SeulGi, Pretty vs just ugly, beginning of double life

1. [+269, -10] Seulgi is just so beautiful ㅜㅠ I smile like a mom everytime i see her ☺️☺️

2. [+123, -3] It's totally fun!! Heart fluttering

3. [+114, -3] It's good to see Ahn Hyo Seop and Kim SeulGi again since Splash Splash love♡...

4. [+101, -3] I saw it by change and i continued watching it

5. [+69, -4]  Surprisingly fun

6. [+20, -0] I saw it by change and reminded me of last year Splash Splash Love, I really had a good time watching it, i didn't know there is such a drama but it turns out it only airs on Thuesday ㅜ

7. [+20, -2] Both of them are pretty

8. [+16, -1] It was really fun ㅎㅎ

9. [+13, -0] The male character is really unlucky, why does he like her? she is ugly and pathatic

10. [+15, -1] SeulGi is pretty

No comments