[Spoilers] Radiant Office EP02 + Rating



Naver - Sports Chosun: Ko Ah Sung, Took care of the customer...Is she really Terminally ill?

1. [+319, -17] I didn't expected to be fun before watching but it was really fun

2. [+277, -21] It's really fun and funny...But Sometimes the episode is too realistic and uncomfortable...

3. [+150, -8] The chemistry is really good I just hope the rating goes up ㅠㅠ

4. [+165, -15] I don't think she is Terminally ill...

5. [+139, -7] Eun Jang Do's chemistry is daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's really fun!! Doesn't have a little of Misaeng feelings?? I just wish there is no love line...

6. [+98, -9] Very fun ㅋㅋ

7. [+90, -8] It's fun and i'm surprised that Infinite Hoya's good at acting

8. [+75, -4] I knowledge Hoya's acting! Eun Jang Do are my favorite people, I'm really cheering for them!

9. [+64, -2] I was turning the channel and i found it, It was more fun than i expected

10. [+52, -1] Eun Jang Do, I hope the three of them succeed~ Cheering for you! I hope she is not really terminally ill! The rating hasn't come up that much~~ I hope it goes up all the time

11. [+50, -1] Radiant Office is very fun!

12. [+38, -3] I wish she is not terminally ill

---

Rating: 3.9%


No comments