[Spoilers] Radiant Office EP03 + Rating



Naver - Xports News: 'Radiant Office' Ko Ah Sung, Got fired because of an accusation "I can't quit like this"

1. [+1025, -19] Even thought Eun Jang Do are close friends but they can't do anything in front of their own interests...Company friends are all the same...But why this drama is so realistic ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+806, -14] Ko Ah Sung sent the e-mail to everyone ㅋㅋ The advisor ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ but he is a complete whistleblower. Refreshing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+696, -19] There are a lot of interesting and sympathetic scenes...Everyone is good at acting ~ㅋㅋ

4. [+633, -9] Ha Seok Jin seems to be specializing in acting as the bad guy...ㅋ

5. [+552, -11] What is this, It's so fun but also heartbreaking

6. [+222, -7] Ah, this is really fun but is that doctor the same one who played Jin Ha Lim in Coffee Prince...? Am I right..? Why does he look so cool? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ His smile makes my heart flutters...

7. [+212, -6] When the doctor smiled, i felt like i was melting down ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He is very handsome

8. [+154, -1] A reality of treating the subcontractor ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+137, -5] The more i watch it, the more interesting it becomes

10. [+127, -2] I once messed up my company and sent an e-mail to everyone too...ㅋㅋI thought i was going to die, For 3 days I was receiving calls from each department...However, I understand that you have to treat the newcomers well so they can stay and do a good job for a long time


Naver - tv Report: 'Radiant Office' Ko Ah Sung, There is no quitting even because of the false accusation

1. [+19, -1] This is really fun.

2. [+20, -2] It's getting more fun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+10, -0] I cried with her when she said she wanted to be a useful person...

4. [+3, -0] It's so fun~ The facial expressions are amazing^^ I hope it hits daebak

5. [+0, -0] If you want to be useful, stay alert and work properly...I really wanted to hit Ko Ah Sung

---

Rating: 3.8%

No comments