[Spoilers] Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People + Introverted Boss + Ratings

Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People E10





Naver - Osen: 'Rebel' Yoon Gyun Sang's revenge  x Lee Honey's Temptation...Approaching Kim Ji-suk

1. [+1241, -17] It seems like Amogae's life is in danger, it's making me nervous..ㅜㅜ I want to make a neat man bun out of his disheveled hair

2. [+727, -20] I think he's reuniting with his hyung in the next episode, hope it's going be a good one

3. [+594, -17] Mori makes me nervous...

4. [+529, -17] I miss Uh Ri Ni.

5. [+480, -22] In the scene where Kim Sang Joong was holding the flower shoes in his hand and cries, I cried with him

6. [+229, -10] Yoon Gyun Sang's acting is better than I thought...

7. [+186, -2] I hope Amogae doesn't die and stays till the end ㅜ

8. [+187, -4] I have always wanted to see a well made historical drama like this

9. [+186, -5] It's so fun,  I was wondering why Kim Ji Suk speaks in a powerless voice but it turns out that he's acting as weak king ㄷㄷ

10. [+181, -6] I felt something through Yoon Gyun Sang's eye acting, he is really good and i hope Uh Ri Ni is not dead

----

Introverted Boss E11




Naver - Xports News: 'Introverted Boss' Yeon Woo Jin♥Park Hye Soo, Their love begins 'Tearful Kiss' 

1. [+2035, -45] Yeon Woo Jin, please hit big!!!! Why aren't you?

2. [+1211, -44] Yeon Woo Jin's a good kisser, I love you Eun Hwan Ki

3. [+959, -28] I watched the reruns for episodes 7 and 8, this is the first time I watch the broadcast, Honestly, this drama is turning me into a Yeon Woo Jin fan...♥ After Marriage Not Dating, he got another heart fluttering role as Eun Hwan Ki

4. [+820, -25] Ah Today was really good ㅠ It's touching and heart fluttering

5. [+679, -26] I like where the story is going...

6. [+153, -8] Their faces look innocent but their kisses are not like that ㅋㅋ It's pretty good

7. [+134, -8] Oh Yeon Woo Jin is really sexy...

8. [+115, -7] I'm going crazy because of Yeon Woo Jinㅜㅜㅜ♥

9. [+112, -6] It's about a character who joined a company to get revenge but when she learns the truth about the boss and that he isn't the kind of person she imagined, she grows to trust him and even falls in love with him, The story is abnormal and do not make sense...but I still want to watch it.... because I'm abnormal ㅜ

----

Introverted Boss E12




Naver - Xports News: 'Introverted Boss' Gong Seung Yeon, Han Chae Ah's death sent her over the edge in the past

1. [+2035, -45] Kang Woo Il started the fire, Yi Soo poured the gas and fanned the flames

2. [+1211, -44] The truth is scarier than I thought ㅜㅜ

3. [+959, -28] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ in the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Ji Seok ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I laughed so hard

4. [+820, -25] Yi Soo-ah, why did you do that...ㅠㅠ

5. [+679, -26] Anyway, the root of this incident is Kang Woo Il. Because of his wrongdoing, Yi Soo got mad, and it's her anger that caused Ji Hye to die and if we go deeper its because of Yi Soo's parents. As Hwan Ki said, if only Yi Soo's parents treated Woo Il a little bit like a family but then this drama wouldn't be made.....Can't really blame either of Yi Soo or Woo Il but i blame Hwan Ki and Yi Soo's parents...

6. [+153, -8] I knew that that was not the only reason for her to commit suicide

7. [+134, -8] Somehow I did think that much about Yi Soo but the truth is really scary....

---

Rating

Rebel EP10: 12.5%
Introverted Boss: E11: 1.6% / E12: 1.9%

No comments