[Spoilers] Strong Woman Do Bong Soon EP11 + Rating


Naver - My Daily: 'Do Bong Soon' Park Hyung Sik♥Park Bo Young, the beginning of dating...Love is timing

1. [+3497, -55] Oh today Kim Won Hae hard carried ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don't be mean ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Honey falling from Park Hyung Sik's eyes while looking at Do Bong Soon, they are so cute

2. [+3061, -42] Cute Park Bo Young + Honey eyes Park Hyung Sik = Cute and sweet explosion ~❤️

3. [+2417, -35] Love is taking a step closer...Today Park Hyung Sik was so cool~~ Park Bo Young and Park Hyung Sik's couple are so pretty~

4. [+1723, -35] It's so fun!!~~ Please be a happy ending for Bong Soon and Min Hyuk~~~

5. [+1760, -47] Secretary Gong♡Chicken feet ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+578, -16] I really like it, It's so heart fluttering;;;;ㅠㅠ What are you two gonna do ㅠ

7. [+490, -16] Park Hyung Sik is too fatal...He's cute, sexy, nice and cool, I really thought my heart was about to explode ㅜㅜ

8. [+448, -8] Would you like me back? was such a simple line but how could it be this heart fluttering? Park Hyung Sik's heart fluttering acting is so good

9. [+446, -13] When he said his line, my heart flutters...Would you like me back?



Naver - Sports Chosun: 'Do Bong Soon' Park Bo Young X Park Hyung Sik, From today, it's our first day...End of crush

1. [+140, -6] Please like me back.

2. [+122, -5] "Look at only me ㅋㅋㅋ" "Like me back" When Bong Soon looks only at Min Hyuk, it was so heart fluttering~ㅋㅋㅋ It's so lovely ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+99, -9] Ah Seriously ㅡㅡ I was happy seeing puppy couple;; When are you going to catch that jerk ?????? Ah...but i'm still looking forward to tomorrow!!! Because there will be a kissing scene...Don't touch Kyung Sim!!!!!!!!!!!

4. [+77, -7] He caught Kyung Sim ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+24, -0] Please like me back!! He's appearance today was crazy!!! I love you, Park Hyung Sik!!

6. [+34, -5] I'm falling for Park Hyung Sik more, and the more i look at Park Bo Young the more she looks lovely....I also smile without knowing when i look at this lovely couple^^

7. [+21, -1] Park Hyung Sik is so cool~~

8. [+20, -1] Park Hyung Sik is an actor full of charm♥


---

Rating: 7.8%

No comments