[Spoilers] Tomorrow With You EP10 + Rating



Naver - tv Report: 'Tomorrow With You' Lee Je Hoon - Shin Min Ah, I can't let Kwang Rok Oh dies

1. [+1623, -19] Don't go to the future and live in the present, So Joon-ah!!!! When you try to change the future it will be the future that you are looking at, so just live in the present!!! Don't even try to change the future and like that you will live happy in the present!!! I really want it to say this ㅠㅠ

2. [+1246, -14] Kim Yong Jin is really annoying. Just because of money he killed someone

3. [+702, -16] Ah really...Why do you have to know

4. [+614, -13] Just walk to the airport ㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+522, -16] I hate this so much ㅜㅜ I didn't want it to end like this...

6. [+280, -2] Why can't you talk!!!!! I'm Marin's father so you have to trust me, Why can't you say that!!!!!!!!

7. [+273, -3] Since the ahjussi went to the airport, i was so nervous ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ So frustrating ㅋㅋㅋ By the way, It looks like So Joon will be missing or disappears next episode...It seems like he only cares about the future that he just forgot the present ㅠㅠㅠ You have to live properly in the present


Naver - tv Report: 'Tomorrow' Shin Min Ah, Lee Je Hoon's Traveling Confession "Let's go to the hospital"

1. [+134, -4] A time traveler should by a lotto...

2. [+117, -1] Why Marin's father doesn't say anything...Sang moo is the bad guy and you know because of him he was dead...

3. [+143, -17] I have been looking forward to seeing you from the first beginning...What happened to the writer? Why is this development so messy and cramped...I won't watch it anymore

4. [+88, -11] It's too bad that the rating is so low ㅠㅠ

5. [+56, -6] Epidose 3&4 was at it peak, but after that, It was fusturating so just couldn't watch it anymore...ㅋㅋ I like Lee Je Hoon so much...So i ended up watching it...ㅠ

6. [+16, -2] Marin is the most carcinogen character here. I want to tell her do not do that~ If you talk as much as that, you should know

7. [+20, -4] I watch it without a reason but it was so boring so i just gave up watching itㅡㅡ

8. [+20, -4] I just want to watch happy scenes...When they become happy, they suddenly start fighting again...ㅜ

---

Rating: 1.5%

No comments