[Spoilers] Tomorrow With You EP11 + Rating



Naver - tv Report: 'Tomorrow With You' Lee Je Hoon, The End of the Future Traveling...Determined to farewell Shin Min-ah

1. [+1088, -44] I'm really enjoying it !!!!! I hope it's not a sad ending ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+833, -33] It's so fun and sad ㅠㅠ I really hate Kim Young Jin...I hope you two walk only on flower path

3. [+629, -22] I've listened to it several times a day ㅠㅠ

4. [+510, -28] It's so fun but at the same time it's so sad ㅠㅠ

5. [+420, -20] Aigoo~~~ So Joon-ah ㅜㅜ

6. [+137, -4] It seems to be going on and on too much, it's fun but i feel a little sorry? He goes to the future and come back, they argue so he decide to go to the future and see it again and when he come back they argue again...Just talk to each other better than going to the future, can't you live a good life in the present? How about you do your best and live a happy life in the present

7. [+136, -4] He knows he is going to die after 3 years, so it's not easy to make a commitment to live in the present.

8. [+124, -7] There are three reasons to why i'm watching this drama 1. For Shin Min Ah and Lee Je Hoon 2. The screen is like a movie 3. I'm curious about the end

9. [+108, -5] But really the writer needs some reflection...Even thought i'm watching it...ㅜㅜ It's just a waste of the actors ㅜ


Naver - Xports News: 'Tomorrow With You' Lee Je Hoon, Find out about disappearing in the future 'Shock'

1. [+238, -10] I'm shocked, i didn't know the rating will be like this

2. [+156, -9] It's fun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ❤❤

3. [+101, -12] I went to eat chicken a beer and i found out about the rating ㅋㅋ

4. [+59, -14] The development is so frustrating

5. [+14, -1] Ah...frustrating ㅜ Just say the truth~ It's really frustrating ㅠ ㅠ

6. [+9, -0] Shi Min Ah's father is also missing in the present. Lee Je Hoon also have a reason for being missing

7. [+9, -0] I'm a little anxious...I just can't watch it because of anxiety, Looking at the future makes me nervous...That's how i feel ㅠㅠ

8. [+11, -1] I find it really fun ㅋㅋㅋ

---

Rating: 0.9%

No comments