[Spoilers] Tomorrow With You EP13 + Rating



Naver - heraldpop: 'Tomorrow With You' Baek Hyun Jin, Leaves to the future with Lee Joon by talking the subway

1. [+2249, -74] It is true that audience rating is the most important indicator of the drama, but this drama proves that's you don't need high ratings to be fun. From Actors to characters to story to fun, there is everything. I hope it's a happy ending ㅠㅠ

2. [+1293, -59] It's really fun...

3. [+1058, -29] I thought he will really disappear, What will he do to So Joon and Mari ㅜㅜ I'm really scared but i like thrilled Romance so it's really fun !!

4. [+731, -22] Wa how can i wait till tomorrow...

5. [+575, -23] It's fun  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+207, -4] Baek Hyun Jin-nim knew exactly how to express when someone is going crazy because of money ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+130, -6] It you live alone, this drama is the best for you, it so sweet yet it has thriller, even if the ratings are low this is the drama of my life

8. [+114, -3] Young Jin, you jerk, are you crazy? why did you ride the subway!!!!!!!!!! Oh

9. [+106, -2] Kim Young Jin is a psycho!!! what are you going to do to Mari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have already killed two people ㅠㅠㅠ our leads let's only walk on flower path ㅜㅠ Happy Ending please....


Naver - Osen: 'Tomorrow With You' Lee Je hoon, In the future, I met myself from the past.

1. [+226, -16] It so sad that the rating didn't go up ㅜㅜㅜ I'm having fun watching it ❤❤

2. [+171, -18] Lee Je Hoon is cool♡♡♡♡♡

3. [+98, -10] I'm so curious about Lee Je Hoon's story

4. [+63, -3] The future is so sad, that can happen like that ㅠㅠ

5. [+22, -0] I'm so sad, I wish they become happy soon  ㅠㅠ

6. [+8, -0] Kim Young Jin, that bastard, i really want to hit him...

7. [+6, -0] Wa why does his nose look like that;;;Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+38, -11] I find it really fun ㅜㅜ It's calm and the actors are good at acting and they are so natural!!

---

Rating: 1%

No comments