[Spoilers] Tomorrow With You (Finale) + Rating



Naver - My daily: 'Tomorrow With You' Lee Je Hoon♥Shin Min Ah, Time is so slow 'Happy Ending'

1. [+3232, -121] No matter how low the ratings were, It was fun for me

2. [+2305, -48] Her dad died ㅜㅜㅜ My heart hurts because it was a perfect happy ending ㅜㅜ I wanted to see her call him father for once and have a family dinner ㅜㅜ But until now, i really enjoyed watching it!

3. [+1866, -73] The audience are frustrating...I didn't feel like them, and i was immersed the whole time, the chemistry between the lead is so good, they were like a real couple, So lovely and cool. Both actors have worked hard~ I liked the acting of the others as well^^

4. [+1752, -71] No matter what the others say, I liked it so much. Director, Writer, Lee Je Hoon and Shin Min Ah, you all have worked hard, I love you ♡♡ Especially, Lee Je Hoon♡♡ Doo Sik ajhussi too ㅜ

5. [+1415, -99] Ah this is really the drama of my life, It's the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+396, -16] When Marin came back to So Joon, at first she thought he was So Joon from the past, but when she find out it was really him, she started crying and i started crying with her ㅜㅜ The ratings didn't go up and as someone from the viewers my heart really hurts but it was really fun for me, Thanks to everyone for giving a happy ending to the couple ㅎㅎㅎ

7. [+356, -9] Her dad was the best dad...

8. [+328, -10] It was a really romantic drama but i feel sad for Marin's father ㅠㅠ He was behind her back all this time to save her and eventually gave up his life for her. ㅠㅠ My heart ㅠㅠ What are you looking at?....It must have been hard...my heart really hurt when he said that ㅜㅜ

9. [+274, -10] I'm happy it's a happy ending but i feel sad for Doo Sik ㅜㅜ

10. [+249, -5] In the end, are you in your mind ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Naver - Osen: 'Tomorrow With You' Lee Je Hoon♥Shin Min Ah, Fate changing time slip...Happy Ending

1. [+98, -7] It's really the drama of my life ㅠㅠㅠ I didn't miss any episode from the beginning till the end, even the ratings were low, i was still happy!!! I really liked so much ㅠㅠ

2. [+65, -2] I feel sad that i won't be seeing Marin and So Joon any more ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+50, -3] It's a happy ending but i don't feel good..The director and the main actors did a good job till the end...but i was disappointed in some ways ㅠㅠ

4. [+33, -1] It's already over. I'm still holding into Goblin. Time goes fast ㅠ

5. [+40, -4] I watched today while crying ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I've been having fun watching it all this time

6. [+30, -0] Although this drama is a waste of Lee Je Hoon and Shin Min Ah's chemistry but i couldn't watch the broadcast and i lost my interest in them ㅜ That's a pity

7. [+3, -0] Doo Sik ajhussi ㅠㅠ thanks to your sacrifice, our couple stayed alive ㅠㅜ I hope they live happily for a long time!!

8. [+3, -0] I was so tearful when Marin and So Joon reunited, Thank you for the drama of my life ㅜㅜ

---

Rating: 1.8%

No comments