[Spoilers] Tunnel (Pilot) + Rating


Naver - Osen: 'Tunnel' Choi Jin Hyuk investigating a new serial killer... It was different from Signal

1. [+1983, -59] At first, it was similar to Signal but the second half was not...and what's with the review of the murder...It's really scary...

2. [+1505, -45] The common point is it's a psycho serial killer~ Is there a reason to kill someone?~ But I hope it develop in a different context than Signal ㅠ

3. [+1482, -48] I thought it was similar to Signal at the beginning, but there was so much thrill in the last minute. I will watch the second episode tomorrow then i will decide.

4. [+1113, -119] Voice is much better than Tunnel...But It's good to feel some old emotions..I'll have to watch it a little more...

5. [+866, -85] It's fun, There's something similar to Signal, but it's okay

6. [+239, -13] That Woman Jo Jin Woong liked her in Signal. This time she comes out as Choi Jin Hyuk's wife and i think she will be killed by the serial killer ㅠ She died in Signal too ㅠㅠ

7. [+249, -21] I think the killer goes to the past through the Tunnel, I'm sure he is someone from the present.

8. [+211, -24] As expected from OCN ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I felt empty after Voice has ended, but I have a good feeling about Tunnel!ㅋㅋ

9. [+169, -15] The killer is a psycho High school student from the future, he came to the past and committed murders, that's why the other high school student has an alibi

10. [+159, -16] I had fun watching it, as people say it's similar to Signal...but the last part was different


Naver - Osen: 'Tunnel' Choi Jin Hyuk, Finding a corpse while catching a criminal

1. [+682, -31] Signal. It has the same case. But if Won Kyung dies again, it will be too much

2. [+706, -45] It's the same as Signal

3. [+520, -21] Is she the same person that came out as Lee Jae Han's first love in Signal?

4. [+479, -40] It's similar to Signal ㅋㅋ

5. [+449, -33] Signal parody???? I hope it's not...It was fun but I looked it up and the writer turned out to be a rookie ㅠ

6. [+185, -9] It's copy paste from Signal. The actress that Choi Jin Hyuk likes is the same girl that Jo Jin Woong liked in Signal, also her lines are similar...That woman was murdered by the serial killer, and that's why Choi Jin Hyuk came to the present??? I guess they've cut out everything they can get from Signal..

7. [+148, -7] I hope the lead wears suitable clothes next time. He is the only one who wears 2000 clothes so i get confused whether it is the present or the past.

8. [+145, -8] I feel like i'm watching something again. From now on, I hope they stop doing Hwaseong serial murders...

9. [+106, -2] I don't have a big impact yet.

---

Rating: 2.8%

No comments