Naver - Osen: 'Whisper' Kwon Yeol behind Lee Bo Young's father case....
1. [+2734, -61] Lee Sang Yoon's character is so pitiful...
2. [+2211, -58] Isn't he so pitiful?
3. [+2140, -65] Lee Sang Yoon acted the whole hour through his face...ㅋ
4. [+1999, -49] Lee Sang Yoon is falling from here and there ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So pitiful
5. [+813, -64] Park Se Young...? Her voice tone is so annoying ㅠㅠ She is trying to act cold or doesn't care but her acting is so exaggerated
6. [+558, -17] Lee Sang Yoon can't really do anything..ㅋㅋㅋ At this rate, he will die from suffocation
7. [+532, -22] Lee Sang Yoon's character is really pitiful ㅠㅠ Kwon Yeok's face looks strange, did he have a surgery?
8. [+484, -25] The daughter of a criminal that Taebaek made, comes in as a secretary and nobody knows ㅠㅠ They may have at least seen her once as detective...
1. [+409, -21] He must really wanted to cry
2. [+390, -23] It's so pitiful and embarrassing why are you doing this to me!! ㅠㅠ
3. [+240, -12] Is the writer Lee Sang Yoon's anti?
4. [+241, -23] It's a little annoying ㅎㅎㅎㅎ they went too far
5. [+234, -58] He's living a hard life...It's uncomfortable
6. [+59, -3] The most bizarre thing is that Lee Bo Young works in Taebaek. How could they didn't know who is her father. Does it make sense that they do not know the daughter of the criminal?
7. [+69, -8] Everyone is good at acting, but Lee Bo Young's ex-boyfriend is the worst. It's worst than an Idol acting
8. [+73, -12] The lead's character is not very attractive
Labels: Dramas, Kwon Yeol, Lee Bo Young, Lee Sang Yoon, Park Se Young, Spoilers, Whisper