Strong Woman Do Bong Soon Vs Tomorrow With You


Naver - Sports Chosun: Do Bong Soon ↑ Tomorrow With You ↓....JTBC·tvN Sweetness

1. [+42, -8] I'm in love with Tomorrow With You. It's so good~~ It's a drama that makes you think while you're watching it. I'm grateful for this amazing work, Fighting~^^

2. [+20, -1] I wasn't able to watch Tomorrow with you broadcast but i think it need to start watching it to make the rating go up

3. [+33, -7] On Friday, It's Tomorrow With you~~

4. [+31, -7] Did you have to write the title of this article like that...I'm watching Tomorrow With you with a lot of fun ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+20, -4] Do Bong Soon Fighting! Park Bo Young Fighting!

6. [+12, -2] Tomorrow with you~ The acting, the directing, the story are all good...Everytime i watch it i feel like i'm watching a movie, maybe because the time of broadcasting is not good...I'm sorry that i didn't watch it on broadcast. Fighting♥!!!

7. [+17, -4] I'm watching Tomorrow With You and Do Bong Soon with a lot of fun...I don't know why the rating for Tomorrow With you is so low ㅜㅜ Tomorrow With you is really fun and Lee Je Hoon is so cool♡

8. [+14, -4] I'm watching Tomorrow With you with a lot of fun, Fighting!!!

9. [+13, -4] Don't care about the rating. Just because the rating is high doesn't mean the drama is good. Look at the rating of a makjang drama.

10. [+4, -1] I'm really watching Tomorrow With you with a lot of fun ㅋㅋ I wonder why the rating isn't going up ~~

No comments