The Liar and His Lover releases a new teaser



tv-Naver: Joy meets Lee Hyun Woo (feat. a little of Choi Min Soo)

1. [+398, -4] So Rim-Ah Don't cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ...

2. [+344, -3] Why does So Rim looks cute when she is crying ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+315, -4] Joy-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Bitter ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm Going crazy ㅠㅠ

4. [+289, -4] So Rim don't cry ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I love So Rim so much and I'm really looking forward to see the drama on March 20!

5. [+281, -2] Looks really fun!! I want to see it quickly ㅠㅠ

6. [+262, -3] Joy and Lee Hyun Woo's chemistry looks good ㅎㅎㅎ They already look sweet !!!!!! Totally looking forward to it ㅎㅎ

7. [+259, -3] I love you So Young ㅠㅠㅠ Yesterday, as soon as it got out i watch it, You look so pretty So Young-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll cheer for you! ♡

8. [+249, -3] Joy is so lovely ㅠㅠ Hyun Woo is really pretty

9. [+244, -3] Who made So Rim cry ㅠㅠ How can you look pretty even when you are crying ㅠ

10. [+221, -2] March 20, Please come fast...Han Kyeol Fighting, Everything really looks good ㅠㅠ

No comments