Yeon Woo Jin and Park Min Young confirmed as leads for KBS's Seven Day Queen


Naver - Star Mt: [Exclusive] Yeon Woo Jin & Park Min Young, Confirmed as the leads of "7 Day Queen"

1. [+5017, -88] Daebak daebak, I hope this will be Yeon Woo Jin's life work ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

2. [+4672, -83] I hope this time Yeon Woo Jin gets more famous

3. [+2890, -148] I like Yeon Woo Jin's partner this time

4. [+1989, -66] Really good choice, I will be looking forward to it~~

5. [+446, -48] All Park Min Young's projects are fun

6. [+344, -25] Yeon Woo Jin is good at acting, he is quite tall as well but why isn't he that famous yet...Let's get more famous this time, Fighting!

7. [+328, -21] Hul ㅜㅜㅜ Finally Yeon Woo Jin's time has come ㅜㅜㅜ and it's a romance ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'll be looking forward to it ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+316, -26] This time Yeon Woo Jin met a proper female lead. From acting to class. I hope this drama won't be frustrating as his previous work

9. [+296, -24] Oh ㅎㅎ The story looks fun ㅎㅎㅎㅎ I enjoyed watching Park Min Young in Sungkyunkwan Scandal and i hope this one will be that fun too

10. [+291, -28] Yoon Woo Jin let's get famous now

No comments