[Spoilers] The Liar and His Lover EP05 + EP06 + Rating

E05

Naver - Osen: ‘The Liar and His Lover’ Joy found out Lee Hyun Woo's identity  “Why did you lie?” 

1. [+809, -51] I’m looking even more forward to tomorrow

2. [+742, -56] Wow daebak, it’s getting more and more fun

3. [+661, -56] Writer, why does our Sorim cry so often ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Park Sooyoung today too your acting was good and the story is getting more and more fun ㅠㅠ Hangyeol, Chanyoung, Jinwoo, they’re all really heart fluttering

4. [+586, -43] It’s so fun ㅠㅠㅠ It finished but it still lingers ㅠㅠ It’s proper eye and ear candy

5. {+547, -42] Ha it’s so fun ㅠㅠ❤

6. [+191, -6] Ah I thought it was that kind of drama ㅋㅋㅋ Why am I watching the live broadcast ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ It’s developing so quickly

7. [+199, -13] It’s getting more and more fun, Joy is doing well at acting??

8. [+185, -9] It’s been a long time.. since a romance drama this sweet with a dramatic love triangle ♥ A lot of rookies are in it so their faces are new and the plot is a bit stale but it’s not completely stale and when I think about it again, as the really fun story unfolds, the drama music and songs are nice too. Anyway, it’s getting more and more fun……

9. [165, -8] I’m looking forward to tomorrow, beret Sorim!!!❤

E06



Naver - Osen: 'The Liar and His Lover' Lee Hyun Woo, Confess to Joy 'I won't back off'

1.[+854, -32] When episodes 1-5 ended I just thought they’ve ended but today when it ended I was angry ㅋㅋㅋㅋ how can I wait until next week

2.[+765, -31] Why did it end there..ㅠ

3.[+615, -36] It’s so fun ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4.[+565, -23] ㅎㅎ It’s pretty. Lively. ^^ It seems like I’m getting older too

5.[+405, -37] Please don’t cry Joy noona ㅠㅠㅠ

6.[+189, -5] Ah really I kept saying it’ll stop after the song it’ll stop after the song but next week too…ㅠ

7.[+186, -8] Lee Hyunwoo was cool at the end Joy’s clothes are heart fluttering

8.[+184, -8] ㅠㅠㅠㅠ How could it end there ㅠㅠㅠㅠt’s daebak Hangyeol-ah my heart fluttered ㅠㅠㅠ Next week too we’ll be able to see beret Sorim

9.[+164, -5] It’s really getting more and more fun. When Joy sings in the middle her voice is really good! I’m looking forward to next week~

(Translated by: @2110GO, Thank you so much for your help sweetie💕)

---
Rating:
EP19: 1.4%
EP20: 1.5%

No comments