[Spoilers] Tunnel EP07 + Rating


Naver - Osen: 'Tunnel' Choi Jin Hyuk X Yoon Hyun Min, Knew his identity...A 30 years bond

1. [+2109, -27] Goosebumps. Daebak drama, I wish tomorrow comes fast

2. [+1688, -30] Waw it's crazy fun, Tomorrow will be more fun

3. [+1383, -21] It's so fun, It's the best ㄷㄷ

4. [+1151, -26] Goosebumps

5. [+1064, -24] Very fun

6. [+571, -14] Today I was scared of Yoon Hyun Min will find out but at the end when Sung Jae's father recognized him, I had goosebumps ㅋㅋ

7. [+552, -7] Today, Tunnel was so fun ㅋㅋㅋ I'm glad that today is Saturday ㅠㅠ I will watch it tomorrow too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+504, -8] I'm really glad that they found out about his real identity

9. [+465, -5] They way they found about about his identity was so smoothly...The writer is daebak


Naver - Osen: 'Tunnel' Cha Hak Yeon, Was murdered...Yoon Hyun Min found his body

1. [+602, -14] Gwang Ho-ah ㅠㅠ How could he die without any normal scene ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+602, -12] Is the real criminal the doctor? The atmosphere is a little...

3. [+486, -19] Why is he being chased every time? ㅠ And why did he die? ㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+409, -11] Uh...

5. [+232, -6] I got goosebumps when Sung Jae's father recognized Park Gwang Ho!

6. [+109, -2] Professor Shin is Choi Jin Hyuk's daughter

7. [+115, -6] Tunnel is really daebak, It's getting more and more daebak, It's a waste that airs on cable ㅜ If only everyone can watch it..

8. [+114, -6] Park Gwang Ho '88 didn't say any word the whole 6 episodes...

9. [+93, -4] It seems like ocn is making another good thriller drama...

---

Rating: 3.8%


(PS: IM BACK!!! Hello beautiful people how have you been? I apologize for not posting anything this week but I was really busy with exams 💔but now i'm back and i will try to translate the new comments and hopefully the old ones as well 😉 If you have any articles about last week eps (for any drama) you can leave them on the request page (HERE) or send them to me on twitter (HERE) 😉💗) 

No comments