[Spoilers] Circle EP03 + EP04 + Rating



Naver - Osen: 'Circle' Gong Seung Yeon's revealing, what's her true identity?

1. [+975, -69] Even the supporting actors in Circle are so good at acting, I can't predict what's going to happen and It's getting more and more exciting ㄷㄷ It's a really interesting drama

2. [+748, -64] I'm surprised that a lot of them are new actors but they are so good at acting

3. [+729, -80] What's Gong Seung Yeon's real identity?..

4. [+380, -35] I'm on my way to work now, I was so tired to watch this yesterday ㅠ

5. [+96, -4] Yeo Jin Goo is still suspicious of Gong Seung Yeon...He let her go because of the tears...I'm still suspicious as well...I was a little nervous...why is she bluebird? ㄷㄷ

6. [+85, -3] Circle actors was chosen so well

7. [+83, -3] It's really fun ㅋㅋ

8. [+80, -2] What's Gong Seung Yeon's real identity? I got goosebumps...

9. [+71, -1] It's like a mysterious, Gong Seung Yeon seems like an alien and not an alien at the same time...

EP04



Naver - Osen: 'Circle' Kim Kang Woo's identity is revealed! Yeo Jin Goo's brother 'Kim Bum Gyun'

1. [+893, -17] Kim Joon Hyuk is Bum Gyun!!! Also Han Jung Yeon's father is suspicious. Wa this drama is so fun

2. [+685, -15] This drama is not obvious, there is always a reverse and that's why it is more fun

3. [+600, -19] Daebak!!! Why is this so fun? I think I have to keep watching it~ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+489, -15] Very fun ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ How can I wait a week ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+174, -2] It's been a long time since I sincerely admired a drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All people in the world should watch Circle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ the time is a little sensitive but I still watch it ㅠㅠ If you change the channel after 'Fight for My way' ends, you will find 'Circle' ㅎㅎㅎ I'm so happy

6. [+170, -2] Usually when I watch a drama I can guess what will happen but with Circle I can't guess anything ㅋㅋㅋ there is always a reverse

7. [+168, -5] The writer is a genius, a genius who draw a big picture

8. [+116, -4] They made another drug-like drama...the exams are approaching


Naver - Isplus: Goosebumps reversal 'Circle', What is Gong Seung Yeon's identity?

1. [+602, -16] Ah this is really fun and complicated

2. [+511, -10] Yeo Jin Goo's acting is really good

3. [+497, -24] There is no actor in this drama who can't act

4. [+438, -19] It's complicated but because of that charm I keep watching it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The actors are so good at acting

5. [+353, -8] There seems to be more happening with Gong Seung Yeon...something about the past...

6. [+108, -3] Kim Kang Woo is the big brother, I thought he will be the little one but it was reversal

7. [+98, -2] That professor? who the hell is he? ㅋㅋㅋ He is scary

8. [+85, -3] I got goosebumps that Kim Kang Woo is not Yeo Jin Goo

9. [+77, -5] Is this fun?

---
Rating:
EP03: 2.1%
EP04: 2.3%

No comments