[Spoilers] Fight for My Way (Pilot) + Rating


Naver - My Daily: 'Fight For My Way's first broadcast Park Seo Joon & Kim Ji Won, Are they friends? or is it 'some'?

1. [+2375, -105] Park Seo Joon is so cool and Kim Ji Won is so pretty ㅎㅎ Fight for my way is a light-hearted youthful drama~~ I'm cheering for you

2. [+2051, -118] It's really fight for my way ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I smiled the whole hour ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Park Seo Joon, Kim Ji Won, Ahn Jae Hong, Song Ha Yeon and the other actors's chemistry was crazy good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is a legend drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1593, -91] It's really funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1313, -85] Park Seo Joon is totally cute and Kim Ji Won is pretty ❤

5. [+1115, -77] It was fun

6. [+391, -42] At the end when he patted her head while looking at her, I forgot about everything in front of me, Park Seo Joon choose again the character of his life...

7. [+323, -36] It really fun ㅋㅋㅋ The chemistry between the leads is really good

8. [+306, -41] All the actors are good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I will watch this in the future as well

9. [+297, -38] Kim Ji Won is so beautiful...She was even cute when she was crying and saying her lines...She is having 'some' with Park Seo Joon...This is a visual drama

10. [+220, -20] Although in the end this is just a drama but they did good with expressing the reality of having a dream. Everyone has a dream but not everyone make it come true ㅠㅠ


Naver - tenasia: 'Fight for My Way' Kwang Dong Yeon, leaves Kim Ji Won after cheating on her

1. [+929, -19] It's really fight for my way ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+979, -36] He has Kim Ji Won as a girlfriend how could he cheat on her? By the way, Kim Ji Won was so cute when she was crying

3. [+532, -16] Radish kimchi ajumma ㅋㅋ ㅠ ㅠ

4. [+518, -32] Wa..He is really crazy

5. [+204, -13] So fun, This is my drama for Mon/Tue

6. [+184, -10] Rather than Lookout, I wanted something light and fun to watch, that's why I choose this one

7. [+163, -12] Isn't this fun? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+145, -12] Am I the only one who is having fun?

---

Rating: 5.4%

No comments