[Spoilers] Lookout EP02 + EP03 + Rating

EP02


Naver - tv Report: 'Lookout' Lee Si Young, wanted to take revenge...

1. [+551, -36] This is the first time I see a natural acting of a mother crying for her child, I was really sad, You did an amazing job Lee Si Young ㅜㅜ

2. [+482, -32] Even if Kim Young Kwang is an outsider, He should kneel and ask for forgiveness later...

3. [+349, -16] Yoon Shi Wan...A good scholar is a perfect psycho

4. [+349, -14] Lookout is so fun~ I was immersed ^^

5. [+287, -11] But if it was me, I would have killed him in front of his mother ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+124, -2] When he said by himself that he killed her I really cursed ㅜㅜ

7. [+134, -10] This drama is good enough to keep your eyes on it for the whole hour...Lee Si Young and Kim Young Kwang's acting is good. But can you stop putting ads in the middle? It's seriously annoying...

8. [+124, -9] Lee Si Young is doing better by adjusting the story, I like seeing Kim SeulGil and Key in the middle and it seems like the three of them will meet next week

9. [+106, -5] Lookout is getting more fun

10. [+107, -7] I watched Lookout without expectation but it's really fun~ This is the first time I knew that Lee Si Young can act like this^^

EP03



Naver - Xports News: 'Lookout' Lee Si Young, joined the watchmen for revenge

1. [+372, -17] Lee Si Young is working hard...Her action was great

2. [+323, -17] Taek's father and Sun Woo's mother are conflicting in this drama ㅋㅋ Both of them are so good at acting

3. [+343, -36] I was bored the whole 55 minutes but the last 5 min saved everything. I can't do anything other than approving of Lee Si Young's action

4. [+231, -12] Lee Si Young's action is amazing!

5. [+200, -14] As expected, Lee Si Young is an actress who is capable of doing action. I wonder if anyone will follow her

6. [+78, -3] It's been a while since an actress did some action in drama.

7. [+67, -2] Lee Si Young's a mother who lost her child and she is having a serious hardship

8. [+76, -7] There are a lot of actors who only showed their faces, I'm really looking forward to their roles. Key and SeulGi are so cute and Lee Si Young is good at action ㄷㄷㄷ She is really working hard

9. [+90, -12] Today's story development was a little loose but it was acceptable. Lee Si Young's action, Kim Young Kwang's double life, who is the capitan? what's Key and SeulGi's story? there is still more to the story

10. [+68, -6] Lee Si Young is really good at action

---
Rating:
EP02: 4.6% | 4.8%
EP03: 5.6% | 6.6%

No comments