[Spoilers] Lookout + Fight for My Way EP04 + Rating

Lookout


Naver - Heraldpop: 'Lookout' Lee Si Young, Exposed Choi Moo Sung's secret...Revenge has begun

1. [+604, -20] A drama made for Lee Si Young. She really hard-cared

2. [+484, -19] Kim Young Kwang's smile is really evil...Lee Si Young is well qualified for this drama ㅋ

3. [+403, -11] Lookout's action and attraction is really the best! It's fun^^

4. [+367, -14] Lee Si Young's action acting ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

5. [+285, -11] What is Kim Young Kwang's identity? I don't know if he is good or bad

6. [+123, -2] Ah, today's ending was so refreshing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to next week

7. [+128, -6] Today Lee Si Young's action saved the episode. It's the first time I see an actress do all of that. It's really the best action

8. [+110, -4] Wa It's been a long time since I watched an interesting drama...

9. [+100, -2] The director seems to be testing Lee Si Young's limit. She drives a motorcycle, she does action and she got hit in the head with a bottle as well. Lee Si Young's really cool

Fight for My Way



Naver - Sports Seoul: 'Fight for My Way' Park Seo Joon♥Kim Ji Won♥Choi Woo Sik♥Lee Elijah, the beginning of love square

1. [+5239, -62] I hate his girlfriend ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She is not oppa-bot but all she says is Oppa oppa ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ae Ra is so refreshing!!!

2. [+4282, -94] It's so fun...

3. [+3865, -134] Why do I like Joo Man and Seol Hee couple so much?

4. [+3569, -76] Family's best friends Park Seo Joon and Choi Woo Sik are so funny here ㅋ And for 'Fight for My Way' Ahn Jae Hoon and Song Hae Young couple are fun as much Park Seo Joon and Kim Ji Won couple...Jung Bong is good at romance ㅋ

5. [+1119, -50] Am I the only one who like Choi Woo Sik?

6. [+1002, -24] Jung Bong and Seol Hee are so realistic...Seol Hee's beauty is unrealistic

7. [+971, -18] Did you have to make that kissing scene with Dong Man!!

8. [+864, -14] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She is calling her Unni but Ae Ra looks much younger ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+898, -26] Park Seo Joon makes my heart flutters so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seol Hee checking the fare was so realistic. It's so fun

---
Rating:
Lookout: 6.2% | 7.3%
Fight for My Way: 10%

No comments