[Spoilers] My Sassy Girl (Pilot) + Rating


Naver - My Daily: My Sassy Girl's first broadcast Joo Won♥Oh Yeon Seo, The first meeting greeted in a bizarre manner

1. [+1184, -80] It's a really bizarre drama that keeps me wondering how did they decide to make it. I have nothing more to say.

2. [+1051, -61] I don't know if it's because this is the first episode but it seems to be too distracting

3. [+912, -78] Will it be embarrassing as Saimdang? ㅜㅠ

4. [+741, -64] Since Joo Won came to Joseon, there was no fun or concentration...

5. [+606, -37] Joo Won should stick to serious dramas rather than a rom/com like cantabile

6. [+412, -14] After reading the comments I know how much it was no fun

7. [+354, -14] It's hard to be immersed in the drama. The vomiting scene was really dirty and I eventually changed the channel. ㅠㅠ What should I look at???

8. [+203, -9] It's not funny...It's just disturbing


Naver - My Daily: 'My Sassy Girl' Joo Won, First appearance as a con man  

1. [+644, -54] This is not a historical drama, it's just a joke. I feel like it's not worth it

2. [+434, -44] It's really not funny

3. [+340, -33] No fun...

4. [+208, -13] The comments are funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How much is it not funny?

5. [+198, -10] How should I put this...It is full of feeling to be funny...It's not more fun thanks to 30-second advertising

6. [+174, -8] No matter what My Sassy Girl is the best with Jun Ji Hyun and Cha Tae Hyun

7. [+153, -5] Intermediate advertisement is really annoying. It better to be more like cable channels. Do you have to cut through the episode for advertising?

8. [+133, -3] Even if you're drunk you want fall for it...It's no fun

9. [+127, -4] What's wrong with the advertisements being in the middle? ㅡㅡ This is not a variety show

---

Rating: 8.5% | 9.3%

No comments