[Spoilers] Suspicious Partner EP13-14 + Rating



Naver - Sports Chosun: 'Suspicious Partner' Dong Ha, The real killer who made Nam Ji Hyun a murder 'Shocking ending'

1. [+2622, -26] I got goosebumps at the revealing, Daebak ㄷㄷ

2. [+2353, -23] Myung Seok killed him and the other manipulated the evidence...If he only kills the guys who cheated, he must have a trauma that has to do with his mother

3. [+1799, -37] I think Dong Ha getting arrested was his plan...He is trying to approach Eun Bong Hee

4. [+1563, -27] Today was crazy fun ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Is that really the guy who framed Eun Bong Hee? the preview ㅠㅠㅠ I think Ji Wook will confess!!!!! Today Ji Chang Wook with that suit and his hair looking like that was really handsome

5. [+1455, -17] Dong Ha was the real culprit...goosebumps..ㄷㄷㄷ

6. [+493, -3] Every time he smiles, I feel uncomfortable...

7. [+463, -2] I thought he was strange when he smiles but he turns out to be the culprit, Goosebumps ㄷㄷ I want to see Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun catch him fast ㅠㅠ I will watch the broadcast tomorrow as well!

8. [+395, -2] It was an unexpected development ㄷㄷㄷ

9. [+372, -2] If you are not watching please make sure to watch it ㅠㅜㅜㅠ It's really fun


Naver - Sports Chosun: 'Suspicious Partner' Nam Ji Hyun, After getting rejected from Ji Chang Wook 'I will reset to before I liked you'

1. [+600, -8] ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ Ji Wook also likes Eun Bong Hee ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+450, -6] Ji Wook-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Why you don't know your heart ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+299, -6] I feel sorry ㅜㅜ

4. [+227, -8] I'm sad because I didn't watch the broadcast ㅜㅜ

5. [+81, -0] I thought there was something strange but he is the culprit...goosebumps

6. [+79, -0] I was wondering but he is really the culprit ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+79, -1] As expected, Attorney No found out about the culprit, the development is really good

8. [+78, -2] If cupid wasn't a baby but an archer ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this line was the best ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+73, -4] Ji Chang Wook's acting is good but in this drama I'm falling for Nam Ji Hyun's acting ㅠ I'm looking forward to their chemistry in the future!

---

Rating: 7.5% | 9.3%

No comments