[Spoilers] Tunnel (Finale) + Rating



Naver - Osen: 'Tunnel' Choi Jin Hyuk, Caught the culprit and went back to '88...Perfect Happy Ending

1. [+5015, -74] Was it worth running in the beginning?

2. [+3394, -54] At th end, Park Kwang Ho '88's truth has been revealed as well, I really liked the ending~ Everybody worked really hard ㅠㅠ

3. [+2936, -44] I watched Tunnel for the last 2 months, This is the first time I watch a drama while feeling nervous, I felt goosebumps sometimes. Every week was really fun!!!

4. [+2419, -35] I'm happy that it is a happy ending, I really enjoyed watching it!!

5. [+1870, -56] Is season 2 possible?~

6. [+913, -14] The reason I liked Tunnel was because they always express the pain of the victims families and that they are still having a hard time. When he said I'm sorry that I'm too late. When he said you can rest in peace now. Murder can never be justified. The writer missed a little of the story at the end but It's been a long time since I watch a drama like this, You have worked hard all this time.

7. [+842, -13] In the last meeting, the chief officer acknowledges his mistake and politely apologizes to the others at 90 degrees....It was cool...I will take care of the meal....If there were people like him, It will be such a good office.

8. [+818, -21] When she choose her son's name Kwang Ho I got goosebumps...As expected, a well made drama !

9. [+702, -15] It would have been nice if Park Kwang Ho has appeared again

10. [+674, -15] Wa...the actor who played Mok Jin Woo is really good at acting..!! His acting was daebak till the end ㅠㅠ What will I watch next week ㅜㅜ



Naver - My Daily: From Question mark to exclamation mark...The true reversal of 'Tunnel'

1. [+526, -26] Tunnel is really the best and It's the best drama of my life...

2. [+475, -30] I will say this again, If this drama aired on a public channel It would have reached 30%

3. [+394, -23] The most recent fun drama that I've watched...What will I watch now ㅠㅠ

4. [+292, -14] You all have worked hard, My week-ends were really fun

5. [+51, -2] Looking at how Sung Jae came to visit, He must have caught the culprit~~ If he didn't caught it, Sung Jae's father wouldn't have send him there and he wouldn't be smiling like that ㅋㅋ

6. [+38, -1] Yeon Ho's life has changed, Her mom and dad are both alive and she will meet Kim Sung Jae in a different way

7. [+35, -0] It was a rediscovery of the actor Kim Min Sang !! I had a lot of fun watching it, You all have worked hard

8. [+49, -6] Tunnel was a good drama

9. [+31, -0] Profesor Mok was the best actor, I hope I will see him often

---

Rating: 6.5%

(I have officially finished my exams and my summer vacation has officially started 🎉🎉I will be posting regularly from now on ^^)

No comments