[Spoilers] Duel EP02 + Rating


Naver - News1: 'Duel' Jung Jae Young, Held hands with the clone...Escaping to the river

1. [+664, -17] Jung Eun-ah!! I can't handle this...she should give up acting~

2. [+503, -11] Is Kim Jung Eun a robot??

3. [+562, -32] Jung Jae Young acts like he really lost his daughter ㅠㅠㅠ He is amazing...Yang Se Jong is also good at acting...For now the story is a little mess but it will get more interesting in the future. I enjoyed watching it^^

4. [+389, -14] Replace Kim Jung Eun

5. [+234, -10] I'm watching Duel because I'm a fan of OCN dramas, to be honest, I admire the acting of the male actors but Kim Jung Eun is killing the flow...I should blame the actor if the flow is broken while I'm concentrating

6. [+216, -6] I understand his attchment to his daughter but I wish he calms down and solve this more intelligently...Kim Jung Eun's acting is worst than Lovers in Paris

7. [+185, -3] Kim Jung Eun acts only with her mouth

8. [+171, -2] Do something about Kim Jung Eun



Naver - News1: 'Duel' Yang Se Jong "I don't remember anything" after an accident

1. [+264, -16] Yang Se Jong is good at acting

2. [+249, -27] Please do something about Kim Jung Eun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why does she act like that? She used to be good in the old days but now she acts like a robot...

3. [+158, -12] Jung Jae Young still like before!!! As expected...god of acting ㅎㅎ

4. [+153, -14] Kim Jung Eun vs Jang Su Won, who is the winner?

5. [+151, -14] What's wrong with Kim Jung Eun's acting?...At least you should have some emotions..

6. [+63, -2] Please replace Kim Jung Eun~ I feel really sorry~ She didn't analyze her character~ Kim Jung Eun's eyes are like robot, they are so weird and so is her acting~ She can't even do this much~

7. [+62, -2] Kim Jung Eun is so bad at acting. Her face is so awkward~~~ㅠㅠ

8. [+86, -11] Jung Jae Young's acting was the best today

9. [+80, -10] Kim Jung Eun's tone while saying her lines is really weird ㅋㅋ

10. [+71, -8] Ah~~~  Jung Eun when she says her lines~~~ I want to change the channel~~ She can't act at all~~ ㅠ.ㅠ

---

Rating: 1.9% 

No comments