[Spoilers] Lookout EP06 + Rating


Naver - Heraldpop: 'Lookout', Kim Seulgi chases her family's murderer...Almost found out the leader's identity

1. [+312, -24] Ah Key at the end ㅠㅠㅜㅠ My heart was beating fast, It's so fun ㅠㅠ

2. [+220, -19] Lookout is very fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm watching it with a lot of fun~~~

3. [+181, -16] The criminal? He is the delivery guy, right?

4. [+164, -14] I'm more curious about who is Yoona's father ㅋ

5. [+109, -7] The immersion in this drama is the best. It's fun, especially that every single case is linked to the Seoul District Prosecutor's  Yoon Seung Ro. I heard that the writer is a rookie, She writes really well

6. [+101, -9] Lee Si Young is the best!!! I just wish that the rating goes up...

7. [+81, -4] I didn't want to watch it at first, but after watching it, I was so immersed and it was fun, Please watch this drama ㅜㅜ Let's make the rating goes up

8. [+82, -5] There is no actor who can't act in this drama~^♥♥

9. [+69, -3] Is this fun? Should I give it a try...

---

Rating: 7.1% | 7.7% 

No comments