[Spoilers] Seven Day Queen + Rating


Naver - My Daily: 'Seven Day Queen's first broadcast, Lee Dong Gun & Park Min Young & Yeon Woo Jin,

1. [+1700, -98] I was afraid of the directing ㄷㄷㄷ Please keep it like this even in the future, Also Lee Dong Gun as Lee Yoong is scary

2. [+1167, -99] As a first episode it wasn't bad...

3. [+1125, -99] Hul, unexpectedly fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1227, -226] I changed from Ruler...The story is fun and Lee Dong Gun is better than I thought

5. [+367, -43] I felt the directing was like a movie...I think Lee Dong Gun reinterpret Lee Yoong very well...

6. [+335, -39] It's more fun than I thought, Lee Dong Gun's acting is crazy good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+268, -32] I used to watch Queen Of Mystery, I just couldn't watch Ruler from the beginning so I watched Seven Day Queen today and It was fun, I knew Lee Dong Gun was good at acting but today he did an amazing job...

8. [+224, -28] Lee Dong Gun's acting is crazy good and his eye-acting give me goosebumps ㄷㄷ

9. [+215, -26] Lee Dong Gun is scary, His eyes are so big and that's what makes him scarier ㅋㅠ


Naver - Xports News: 'Seven Day Queen' Lee Dong Gun vs Baek Seung Hwan, Brink of brotherhood

1. [+856, -42] It's really fun but why isn't everyone watching it? ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+596, -32] Today was fun~~ I was more immersed than the last time~~

3. [+487, -27] It's really fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to tomorrow!♥♥

4. [+480, -41] It's very fun ㄷ Lee Dong Gun's daebak

5. [+511, -56] I'm so excited because I liked the kids acting so much~

6. [+151, -11] Lee Dong Gun is doing an amazing job in this drama, Lee Yoong's character fits him so well

7. [+113, -4] The content is a little heavy and a little messy, but the production is good and I keep falling for it as I'm watching! I'm watching all KBS dramas these days, there are fun dramas to watch after Goblin ㅎ

8. [+109, -4] This is more fun than I thought...I was immersed...Looking forward to tomorrow~~

9. [+92, -4] How did he say his after the throne! Looking forward to the next episode


Naver - News1: 'Seven Day Queen' Baek Seung Hwan, Scarred Lee Dong Gun

1. [+433, -32] Yeonsangun is too strong, Lee Dong Gun is doing so much better than I thought...

2. [+332, -21] This is Lee Dong Gun's first sageuk but why is he this good?

3. [+346, -34] Lee Dong Gun is cool, as excepted, Yeonsangun's impact is the best

4. [+260, -31] I feel good about the progress ㅠㅜ

5. [+116, -17] I know that Yeonsangun is a bad guy but Lee Dong Gun's acting is so hot and sexy, why does he make my heart flutter this much?^^ Lee Dong Gun fits the sageuk drama well

6. [+98, -11] How can Yeonsangun be this cool ㅠㅠ

7. [+103, -13] Yeonsangun is so sexy

8. [+91, -9] Honestly, Lee Dong Gun is good at acting, He has been underestimated all this time

9. [+90, -9] Why am I cheering for Yeonsangun? ㅋㅋㅋ Lee Dong Gun was nothing but he totally looks cool now ㄷㄷㄷ...His good at acting

---
Rating:
EP01: 6.9%
EP02: 5.7%
EP03: 6.5%

No comments